News and events for MEM:
- 2014 - Deane and Andrea establish a Christchurch base to provide services to the city's rebuild
- October 2013 - Deane McNulty appointed as project manager for the recovery from the Diana Falls landslide on State Highway Six in the Haast Pass.
- 2013 - Changed business trading name to MEM.
- 2012 - Deane successfully grades for his first degree black belt in kung fu with Chan's Martial Arts
- 2011 - Andrea was the planner for the Kumara to Milltown leg of the Westland cycleway project (part of the national cycleway initiative).
- 2011 - Deane McNulty appointed to the IPENZ Engineering Practice Advisory Committee.
- February/March 2011 - Deane McNulty was part of the Building Safety Evaluation management team for Christchurch City Council following the M6.3 Christchurch earthquake.
- November 2010 - Deane McNulty became a relief member of the incident management team responding to the Pike River mine explosions.
- September 2010 - Deane McNulty was part of the volunteer engineer response effort to Christchurch City Council following the M7.1 Darfield earthquake.
- November 2010 - Andrea Jackson, as chair of LandSAR Hokitika, was part of the organising committee for the 2010 LandSAR conference in Hokitika.
- July 2009 - Recognised by the Association of Consulting Engineers New Zealand with a Silver award of excellence for project management of the Spring Creek mine stage two extension.
- May 2009 - Deane McNulty appointed to the IPENZ Engineering Practice Board.