MEM is proud to have been involved in several nominated and award-winning projects:
- NZ Workplace Health and Safety Awards for 2019 to NCTIR, for the Kaikoura earthquake infrastructure recovery project.
- Global award – Institution of Civil Engineers Peoples’ Choice award in 2018 to NCTIR, for the Kaikoura earthquake infrastructure recovery project.
- ACENZ awards finalist in 2016 for managing the $10M recovery from the Diana Falls landslide on SH 6, Haast Pass (MEM/Opus).
- Finalist in NZTA’s GEM (Going the Extra Mile) award 2016 for Diana Falls landslide recovery project in the Health & Safety and Keeping Customers Moving categories (MEM/Opus).
- ACENZ Silver Award of Excellence in 2009 awarded to MEM for managing the $45M underground coal mine redevelopment at Solid Energy’s Spring Creek coal mine
- Winner, New Zealand Contractor’s Federation >$1M project and environmental awards in 2006. for the construction of an access road into the Pike River Coal Mine (Ferguson Brothers)